PT AWS ISA has visual administration environment enabling information security administrator to solve functional tasks in graphic interface and to ensure the following:
- generation of devices register and control of access to its resources;
- deleting of secured data on controlled devices under the ISA command;
- control of user-to-system access;
- generation, installation and change of access passwords for users with employment of password generator;
- development and printing of users list with preliminary generated passwords;
- continuity testing on controlled devices;
- antivirus scanning of controlled devices;
- testing of information protection tools on controlled devices;
- ALD data backup;
- generation, display, printing and backup of message logs of centralized OSSEC logging system.
PT AWS ISA is certified by Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation on compliance with:
- Requirements of Guidance document «Protection against non-authorized data access. Part 1. Software of information security tools. Classification on level of nonexistence control of undeclared capabilities» (Federal Service for Technical and Export Control of the Russian Federation, 1999) – on control level 2;
- Real and declared functional capabilities in the operational documentation.
Compliance with above mentioned requirements is confirmed by certificate of Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation № 3604 signed on 23 May 2017 and valid till 23 May 2020.