Software package SRPG ensures possibility to solve the following tasks:
- generation of signs (passwords) array according to given criteria (length of password, complexity of alphabet, number of passwords);
- display of generated passwords on the monitor screen;
- export of generated passwords to a file or printout;
- assignment of generated passwords to local users of operating system as well as to users of remote AWS, including in ALD domain;
- transmission of generated passwords to software tool of AWS of information security administrator.
Software package SRPG is certified by the MOD of the RF on compliance with:
- cryptographic and engineering requirements applied to random number generators which are used in information protection software of computer-engineering objects of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation;
- requirements of Guidance Document “Protection of information against unauthorized access. Part 1. Software of information protection tools. Classification on level of nonexistence control of undeclared capabilities” (State Technical Commission of the Russian Federation, 1999) – on control level 2;
- compliance of real and declared functional capabilities in the operational documentation.
Compliance with above mentioned requirements is confirmed by certificate of the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation № 3541 signed on 03 March 2017 and valid till 03 March 2020.